Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2006 for Pocket PCA comprehensive, easy to use catalogue of over 100 drugs-both on- and off-label-commonly used in cancer treatment now completely revised and updated for 2006.
Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2006 by: Skyscape, last updated: 14/05/2006
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC: 2.4 MB
About Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2006Physicians Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2006
powered by Skyscape Author(s): Edward Chu, M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, Vincent T. DeVita, Jr., M.D., Yale University School of MedicinePublisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers Completely revised and updated for 2006, this practical reference is an up-to-date guide to all aspects of cancer chemotherapy. The reference provides a comprehensive, easy to use catalogue of over 100 drugs-both on- and off-label-commonly used in cancer treatment, including several new agents (recently or about to be FDA approved). A section on Common Chemotherapy Regimens provides a quick reference to management of specific cancers, arranged alphabetically. A comprehensively revised introductory section on Principles of Chemotherapy offers a concise, current overview of the field.
- Special section profiling anti-emetic drugs
- Diagrams of drug structures and pathways
- Complete discussion of clinical pharmacology, indications, and dosages
- Coverage of toxicity and interactions
- Separate sections on chemotherapy regimens for specific cancers
- Overview of basic principles of cancer drug therapy
- Built-in Medical Calculators provide instant access from within topics to relevant medical calculators include:
- Ideal Body Weight (IBW)