MD Coder Pocket PC Edition General Surgery v184.108.40.206 for Pocket PCThe most comprehensive charge capture prodduct supporting over 20 individual specialities. CPT codes cross walked to ICD-9 codes with complete descriptions and full patient databa
MD Coder Pocket PC Edition General Surgery v220.127.116.11 by: Mobile Design Technologies, last updated: 11/10/2005
Requirements: PocketPC 2000 or higher - Mobile 5.0 compatible!
About MD Coder Pocket PC Edition General Surgery v18.104.22.168Welcome to the next generation in charge captureWelcome to the next generation in charge capture!MD Coder supplies healthcare professionals with the ability to capture delicate and pertinent patient charges at the point of care. MDT currently provides well over 2000 physicians in 35 states the MD Coder software. Working diligently with several of our larger practice groups, MDT has had the opportunity to develop its charge capture software with first hand input from our Physician users. MDT recently selected five large groups in specific regions of the United States to serve as an onsite reference. We invite you to contact one of our active users of our system and allow them to attest to the ease of implementation, clean usability and flexible functionality. Please contact us directly at 713 554 5303 for more information. With easy to find CPT codes, cross-linked ICD-9 codes, a searchable CPT and ICD-9 keyword library, ability to share patients, sync wirelessly, create custom fields, support for cross-coverage, and a complete reporting module with support for integrating MD Coder has a version to suite your needs. Looking to use MD Coder and outsource your biling, we can do this as well. It has been proven over and over again, the return on investment is immediate. If a user captures just one level 3 code that would go otherwise uncaptured MD Coder pays for itself. If you have any difficulty whatsoever downloading or using the product, please call us ASAP and we can help. Features
- Updated codes for 2005!!!!
- Categorized, Cross-Referenced CPT and ICD-9 Codes
- Select a CPT code and automatically be given the appropriate ICD-9 codes for the CPT code based on LMRP data
- Eliminate index cards as best as possible
- Decrease Paper
- Increase revenue - We encourage you to reach out to our customers. Every single customer of ours has seen an improvement in revenue, a decrease in paper and an overall increase in back office effenciency.
- Allows your back office to spend more time on Collections and less on Coding.
- Create customizable E&M ICD-9 lists on the PC and synchronize them to one or more handhelds
- An enhanced patient display that supports 100+ on-device patients, faster performance, and increased font size
- Comprehensive Patient Tracking
- Data Synchronization and Enhanced Reporting from a PC
- An all new graphical interface with support for color devices
- The ability to build customized Favorite Lists with your CPT and ICD-9 codes
- Quickly add any existing CPT or ICD code on the handheld to your Favorite List
- Ability to customize the look of your patient list
- On Device reporting - tap and hold features such as duplicate charges, customized lists, user defined fields and more
- Sort codes on the handheld by either number or description
- Full integration with E&M DocuMentor. Allowing any user to calculate the appropriate level of services based on the latest CMS guidelines.
- A full export module so you can use your data in other databases, Excel, Acrobat, and other applications
- 20 specialty databases to choose from! (custom databases available)
- MD Code will improve the ability of multiple users within any size HCO to rapidly submit charges to billing
- Decreased time for billing to manage charge slips, decipher handwriting, organize large numbers of MD charges
- Improve cash flow -minimize lost charges - increase income
- Dramatically reduce days of charges in A/R
- Minimize administrative time and any paper processes
- Centralized data access to patient and billing information
- Dramatically improved communication between group members
- Eliminates charge entry errors caused from illegible paper work. No “lost” fee sheets or misplaced index cards.