Nurses Quick Check: Diseases for Pocket PC for Pocket PCDesigned for quick reference at the nurses' station, this handbook presents succinct, bulleted information on 450 diseases. It provides a rapid refresher on the key facts a...
Version: 2005 Edition
Nurses Quick Check: Diseases for Pocket PC by: Handheldmed, Inc., last updated: 29/08/2005
Requirements: Requires 3.84MB of available internal or external memory.
About Nurses Quick Check: Diseases for Pocket PCNurse's Quick Check: Diseases
Designed for quick reference at the nurses' station, this handbook presents succinct, bulleted information on 450 diseases. It provides a rapid refresher on the key facts a nurse needs to understand the clinical course of a disease and hone in on required care. Diseases are alphabetically organized and each disease is presented on an easy-to-scan two-page spread. Each disease entry includes pathophysiology, causes, complications, assessment, treatment, nursing interventions, outcomes, and patient education. Key information is flagged by logos such as Life-Threatening Disorder; and Age Issue, citing age-related concerns.
The HHM Mobipocket Reader gives you access to these features, only from Handheldmed:
- Multi-Platform device capabilitiy (PDA, Smartphone, and PC)
- Product registration on two different devices
- Linking to Handheldmed's eMedical Dictionaries [i.e. A to Z Drug Facts 6th Edition, Taber's Medical Dictionary 20th Edition, with more to come...]
- High-Resolution Image library
- Index search/look up
- Expandable Table of Contents
- Text annotation and mark-up
- Touch screen page turn
- English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese (DBCS support)
The only reader you will ever need!
Software requirements: HHM Mobipocket Reader