5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult for Pocket PCThis best-selling emergency department reference has now been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest improvements in patient care. The foremost authorities provide practical...
Version: Second Edition
5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult by: Handheldmed, Inc., last updated: 25/08/2005
Requirements: Requires 1.72MB of available internal or external memory.
About 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
This best-selling emergency department reference has now been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest improvements in patient care. The foremost authorities provide practical information on over 600 clinical problems in a fast-access two-page outline format that''s perfect for on-the-spot consultation.
Coverage of each disorder includes clinical presentation, pre-hospital, diagnosis, treatment, disposition, and ICD-9/10 coding. Handheldmed QuickNavВ® enable practitioners to quickly find the information they need. New topics in this edition include heart murmur, cough, thrombolytic protocols, reperfusion therapy, and serum sickness.
The HHM Mobipocket Reader gives you access to these features, only from Handheldmed:
- Multi-Platform device capabilitiy (PDA, Smartphone, and PC)
- Product registration on two different devices
- Linking to Handheldmed's eMedical Dictionaries [i.e. A to Z Drug Facts 6th Edition, Taber's Medical Dictionary 20th Edition, with more to come...]
- High-Resolution Image library
- Index search/look up
- Expandable Table of Contents
- Text annotation and mark-up
- Touch screen page turn
- English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese (DBCS support)
The only reader you will ever need!
Software requirements: HHM Mobipocket Reader