Handbook of Diagnostic Tests for Pocket PC for Pocket PCHandbook of Diagnostic Tests is the third edition of a two-part reference that provides coverage of nearly all major diagnostic procedures and laboratory tests. Part I is an...
Version: Third Edition
Handbook of Diagnostic Tests for Pocket PC by: Handheldmed, Inc., last updated: 29/08/2005
Requirements: Requires 2.29MB of available internal or external memory.
About Handbook of Diagnostic Tests for Pocket PCHandbook of Diagnostic Tests
Handbook of Diagnostic Tests is the third edition of a two-part reference that provides coverage of nearly all major diagnostic procedures and laboratory tests. Part I is an alphabetical listing of over 450 disorders with their key test results. Part II groups 16 chapters of lab tests and diagnostic procedures by type. Test entries in Part II include description, purpose, procedure steps, normal test results and reference values, and disorders indicated by abnormal test results. Part II also includes patient preparation, posttest care, precautions, and interfering factors. Thirty diagnostic tests are new in this edition and all existing tests have been updated. Appendices include normal and abnormal serum drug levels for substance abuse screening and therapeutic monitoring and an illustrated guide to patient self-testing.
The HHM Mobipocket Reader gives you access to these features, only from Handheldmed:
- Multi-Platform device capabilitiy (PDA, Smartphone, and PC)
- Product registration on two different devices
- Linking to Handheldmed's eMedical Dictionaries [i.e. A to Z Drug Facts 6th Edition, Taber's Medical Dictionary 20th Edition, with more to come...]
- High-Resolution Image library
- Index search/look up
- Expandable Table of Contents
- Text annotation and mark-up
- Touch screen page turn
- English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese (DBCS support)
The only reader you will ever need!
Software requirements: HHM Mobipocket Reader