The Merck Manual: Centennial Edition (Mobipocket) for Pocket PC for Pocket PCNow access the world’s most widely used medical reference text directly from your handheld device.
Version: Centennial Edition
The Merck Manual: Centennial Edition (Mobipocket) for Pocket PC by: Handheldmed, Inc., last updated: 28/08/2005
Requirements: Requires 8.09MB of available internal or external memory.
About The Merck Manual: Centennial Edition (Mobipocket) for Pocket PCThe Merck Manual: Centennial Edition
Now access the world’s most widely used medical reference text directly from your handheld device. The Merck Manual covers all subjects expected from the leading internal medicine textbook. Included is detailed information on a multitude of topics, including pediatrics, gynecology, psychiatry, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, and dental disorders. Whatever your level of clinical sophistication may be, the Merck Manual is a must have for any handheld user wanting immediate access to the most comprehensive medical textbook published.
In addition, The Merck Manual Centennial Edition, for Mobipocket is capable of being used from any device that uses the Handheldmed Mobipocket Reader (including PDAs, Smartphones, and PCs). Truely the most versatile version of The Merck Manual available.
The HHM Mobipocket Reader gives you access to these features, Only from Handheldmed:
- Multi-Platform device capabilitiy (PDA, Smartphone, and PC)
- Product registration on two different devices
- Linking to Handheldmed's eMedical Dictionaries [i.e. A to Z Drug Facts 6th Edition, Taber's Medical Dictionary 20th Edition, with more to come...]
- High-Resolution Image library
- Index search/look up
- Expandable Table of Contents
- Text annotation and mark-up
- Touch screen page turn
- English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese (DBCS support)
The only reader you will ever need!
Software requirements: HHM Mobipocket Reader