Internal Medicine On Call, 4th Ed. for Pocket PCIMOnCall4™ - A concise, portable reference that focuses on the evaluation and treatment of over 60 of the most common internal medicine on-call problems.
Internal Medicine On Call, 4th Ed. by: Skyscape, last updated: 21/03/2006
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC: 4.6 MB
About Internal Medicine On Call, 4th Ed.Internal Medicine On Call, 4th Ed.
powered by Skyscape Author(s): Steven A. Haist MD, MS, FACP, John B. Robbins MDPublisher: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. A concise, portable reference that focuses on the evaluation and treatment of over 60 of the most common internal medicine on-call problems. Each on call section includes a presenting problem, immediate questions, differential diagnosis, laboratory and other diagnostic data, and treatment plan.
- Comprehensive overview of the initial evaluation and treatment of more than 60 of the most common problems seen daily on the wards
- Thoroughly updated on-call problems reflect the latest diagnostic tests and treatment options
- Essential guide to interpretation of laboratory tests and bedside procedures
- New sections include: dizziness, overdoses, and pruritis
- On call therapeutics section offers a quick reference to commonly used medications and includes both generic drugs as well as vitamins, minerals, and natural products
- New interactive flowcharts: Now, complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. See how this innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models.
View flowchart demo >