AHFS Drug Information for Pocket PCProvides more extensive evidence-based data than any other drug reference.
AHFS Drug Information by: Skyscape, last updated: 06/12/2004
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC : 21.4 MB
About AHFS Drug InformationAHFS Drug Information
powered by Skyscape Author(s): Gerald K McEvoy, PharmDPublisher: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists First published in 1959, the "Big Red Book," as it's come to be known, has gone the extra mile for pharmacists and healthcare professionals seeking answers to the most detailed questions. It provides more extensive evidence-based data than any other drug reference and is now available for the PDA.
AHFS DI (American Hospital Formulary Service) is also free from the influence of manufacturers, insurers, regulators, and other special interests, giving you an unbiased source of drug information. In a single volume, you get:
- The latest commentary on a wide array of FDA-approved uses and comprehensive coverage of unlabeled uses.
- Exhaustive analysis of drug interactions, cautions, and toxicity.
- Detailed information on dosage and methods of administration.
- Thorough examination of well-established laboratory and test inferences.
- Rigorous investigation of chemistry and stability.
- Scientific coverage of pharmacology and pharmacokinetics.
- Complete lists of commonly available prescription, OTC, ophthalmic, and dermatologic drugs, in addition to vitamins and parenteral nutrition products.
- Over 1,200 drug monographs covering tens-of-thousands of drug products.
- Over 70,000 uniquely cited references.
With Skyscape's patent pending smARTlink™ technology, AHFS DI can easily cross-index with other clinical and drug prescription products from Skyscape to provide a powerful and integrated source of clinical information that you can carry with you wherever you go!