The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia for Pocket PCThe Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia has been the most popular and most trusted source of portable drug information since 1987. Now download our acclaimed reference to your PDA.
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia by: USBMIS, last updated: 13/12/2007
Requirements: ActiveSync 3.5 or greater, 4.5 MB memory, memory cards supported
About The Tarascon PharmacopoeiaThe Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia has been the most popular and most trusted source of portable drug information since 1987. Now download our acclaimed reference to your Palm as the ultimate PDA drug tool, which includes:
- Expanded drug information from the Deluxe Edition of the print Pocket Pharmacopoeia
- A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking, with interactions data from the experts at The Medical Letter
- Continuous ongoing drug information auto-updates via the internet
- Both Palm and Pocket PC versions, including support for most extended memory cards
- Complete customer privacy unlike other medical software we will never sell your personal data and product use patterns to others.
- A fully integrated Herbal & Alternative Therapy section
- 47 invaluable reference tables and 9 dynamic medical formula calculators
- Both convenient relative pricing codes ($ to $$$$$) and exact prices directly from www.drugstore.com.
- Extensive pediatric drug dosing
- Unique Canadian trade names and drugs
- Software written by USBMIS, Inc, creators of the popular PDA versions of The Sanford Guide