Skyscape's 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5-mcc) for Pocket PCA comprehensive and structured clinical resource that is one of the most respected sources of information for medical disorders. This latest update is based on the 2008 edition.
Skyscape's 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5-mcc) by: Skyscape, last updated: 08/07/2007
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC: 20.9 MB
About Skyscape's 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5-mcc)Skyscape's 5-Minute Clinical Consult
powered by Skyscape Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins The #1 selling handheld version of 5MCC since 1994!Whether you need to confirm critical diagnostic criteria before initiating treatment, or are trying to choose the best medical or surgical approach for a particular patient...Skyscape's 5-Minute Clinical Consult ensures that the information you get is current, accurate, and accessible! This latest update is based on the content the print edition for 2008 and much more!
This most popular resource is now even more valuable with the latest enhancements that you'd expect only from Skyscape. Now you can be sure that every time you 'sync' your device, whether with your desktop or wirelessly, you will have the up-to-the-minute resource along with the free services like MedAlert that will bring you the latest trial results, journal summaries and breaking clinical and drug alerts - in-context!Look at all this updated version delivers!
- Comprehensive clinical resource with the most up-to-date information about the diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated conditions of the most common medical conditions.
- All topics are evidence-based and include cited evidence-based references.
- Expanded drug therapy sections in each topic and more alternative medicine information
- Revised, updated, evidence-based algorithms linked to relevant topics.
- New topics include: Adolescent Depression, Anemia/Chronic Disease, Charcot Joint, Granuloma Inguinale, Hepatitis/Autoimmune, Lipoma, Mitral Regurgitation,Neuropathic Pain, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Spinal Stenosis and more.
- ICD-9-CM code index offers quick access to disease classification and coding data.
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force guidelines on screening, counseling, immunizations, and chemoprophylaxis
- Signs & Symptoms index allows you to select from a checklist of comprehensive symptoms to quickly see a list of matching diagnoses.
- Full color images make the content come to life - now with over 580.
- New interactive flowcharts: Now, complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. See how this innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models. View flowchart demo >
- Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen. View Table Viewer demo >
- Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within topics to relevant medical calculators including: Alkalosis compensation, Anion gap, Apgar score, Arterial oxygen content, Body mass index, Cardiac output (Fick), LDL Cholesterol, Oxygen Consumption (Given C.O.), Pulmonary Vascular Resistance, and many more!