Anesthesia ToolBox for Pocket PCAnesthesia ToolBox provides invaluable medical information necessary for Anesthesiologists who work in the Emergency, ICU/CCU, Pre-Hospital, or Critical Care setting.
Anesthesia ToolBox by: Medical Wizards Corporation, last updated: 06/03/2007
Requirements: 2.50 MB of free handheld RAM or Storage Card required.
About Anesthesia ToolBoxAnesthesia ToolBox 6.0 provides invaluable medical information necessary for Anesthesiologists who work in the Emergency, ICU/CCU, Pre-Hospital, or Critical Care setting. It enables the user to perform instant calculations for drug dosages, administer anesthetic or sedation during medical procedures, monitor patients before, during, and after anesthesia and counteract adverse reactions or complications. No serious professional should be without this tool.New 6.0 Features:
- 5 new modules
- Textbook type emergency/critical care content in 300+ areas with a focus on Emergency Topics which will continue to be updated and added to.
- Auto-updates coming soon!
- Abx Wizard - A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation, with 2005 updates.
- Adult Drips - Adult Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
- Calculators - This expanded section has integrated calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, and much more.
- Clinical Consult - This is the most substantial upgrade to this product. Over 300 areas of textbook type content have been added. As part of the auto-updates, several content areas will be added frequently to expand this substantial resource (coming soon).
- Emergency Meds - Emergency Medication dosing with integrated dose calculation.
- Fluid Wizard - Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and new feature of %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
- Induction Meds - This resource provides anesthesia induction drug dosing and reference.
- Infusion Calculator - A multiformat smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
- PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation, with 2005 updates.
- Paralytics - A substantial drug information and resource for paralytic agents.
- PediAbx - Complete dosing guide with integrated calculators for IV/IM/PO antibiotics for neonates and pediatrics.
- PediCode - Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis) PLUS rapid calculation of doses of over 30 drugs and interventions (Updated 2005 AHA guidelines) needed for emergent pediatric critical care.
- PediDrips - Pediatric Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
- PediDrugs - Extensive dosing guide with integrated calculators for a wide range of pediatric drugs.
- PediFever - Rapid calculator of pediatric fever medications.
- PediOTC - A quick reference to pediatric over the counter medications.
- RSI Wizard - A rapid calculator for Rapid Sequence Intubation including all needed drugs and tube sizes.
- Sedation Meds - This module calculates doses of agents used for procedural (conscious) sedation for adults and children.
- Toxicology - Comprehensive Toxicology Information divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
- Transfusions - A badly needed tool that provides quick reference and calculation tools for all commonly (and less commonly) needed blood products for both pediatrics and adults.