Red Book for Pocket PCThe Red Book contains essential information from the AAP on more than 200 childhood infectious diseases. Now available for PDA, Web, and Wireless for one price!
Red Book by: Unbound Medicine, last updated: 24/04/2007
Requirements: Pocket PC 2003 or later, 2.8 MB of memory, ActiveSync 4.1 or later, Windows PC, Internet
About Red BookRed Book® 27th edition
Text on PDA, Web, Wireless for one price Authors: American Academy of Pediatrics Editors: Larry K. Pickering, MD, FAAP. Associate Editors: Carol J. Baker, MD, FAAP; Julia McMillan, MD FAAP; Sarah Long, MD, FAAP Description The Red Book, 27th edition, presents current AAP recommendations for diagnosing, treating, and preventing infectious diseases in infants, children and adolescents. Red Book is designed to help you stay in step with the latest developments and clinical guidelines. It covers topics such as immunization, drug treatment, and school safety across the full range of common, rare, and emerging infectious diseases.
Unbound Medicine’'''s clear user interface and efficient navigational tools help you quickly locate specific facts or in-depth discussion. Use the handy indexes to identify the topic that you’'''re interested in and select from sections such as Clinical Manifestations, Diagnostic Tests, Treatment, or Control Measures.
Refer to Red Book at the point of care or on the go: Unbound Medicine’'''s unique platform includes the text on PDA, Web, and wireless for one price.
Red Book is a resource you’'''ll consult often and with complete confidence. It is created by the AAP Committee on Infectious Diseases in conjunction with the CDC, the FDA, and other leading institutions with contributions from hundreds of physicians nationwide. Features
- AAP standards for child and adolescent immunization practices
- Key developments in combination vaccines
- Revised recommendations on parental refusal to vaccinate
- Important new findings on drug interactions
- The latest information on prevention of mosquito-borne infections
- American Heart Association recommendations for prevention of bacterial endocarditis
- PDA download PLUS 12 months of Web and wireless access
- Custom table viewers for both Palm and Pocket PC operating systems
- Bookmark tool for handy reference
- Quick retrieval using Unbound's powerful search tools and navigation with an interface customized for your device
- Secure digital (SD) card and memory stick support