Blood Pressure Tracker for Pocket PCMeasuring your blood pressure can help you and your doctor prevent or control hypertension and its many complications. Blood pressure readings in the doctor's office may be higher
Blood Pressure Tracker by: SoundTells, last updated: 04/09/2007
Requirements: Requires 50kB of free memory (very small program).
About Blood Pressure TrackerMeasuring your blood pressure can help you and your doctor prevent or control hypertension and its many complications. Blood pressure readings in the doctor's office may be higher than at other times. The use of home blood pressure monitors can more accurately measure one's overall, or average, blood pressure level.We suggest that persons over age of 40 begin keeping a daily log of their blood pressure readings. Measuring your own pressure is neither expensive nor difficult. It's a good idea to take readings at different times of day, in case there is a difference between morning and evening values. The Blood Pressure Tracker simplifies blood pressure and heart rate data logging. The software automatically saves systolic and diastolic blood pressure, heart rate, and time of measurement. In addition to being a convenient data logger the software is also a voluble tool for blood pressure longitudinal trends analysis. This longitudinal analysis may help you and your doctor decide on the best medicine and help adjust daily drug dosage. Features
- The intuitive interface for systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate logging.
- Oversized numbers for easy data entry.
- Monitor changes in blood pressure and heart rate over time on the longitudinal graphs.
- Trending over any time interval.
- The Calendar view shows an average blood pressure day by day.
- The History display allows one to view all historic data.
- Comments such as sickness, allergy, stress, or flying across several time zones can be easily entered from a drop-down box.
- Text Comments can also be typed in.
- You can save all data into a text file for copying to PC or sharing with your physician.
- You can save all data into a CSV file (comma delimited text file) for backup, archival, and editing.
- You can edit the CSV file on the desktop PC with Excel, Notepad, or any other text editing software.
- You can load data from the CSV file into the Tracker software.
- Extremely small database size - ten years worth of recordings takes less than 100kB of your mobile device memory.
Note: The trial version is limited to 10 uses.Note: You do not need to uninstall the trial version, the full version will overwrite the trial software.To see all Health related software for PC and Pocket PC and to learn how you can reduce your blood pressure via yoga, exercise, meditation, and acupressure please visit www.SoundTells.com
The software is compatible with Pocket PC 2002 or later, including Windows Mobile 5.0. The software is also available for Palm OS and Smartphone.Please also consider these products developed for You by MobileReference and SoundTells:TRAVEL GUIDES AND PHRASEBOOKS: New York | Paris | London | Amsterdam | Boston | Miami | Chicago | Greece | Israel | Montreal | National Parks | more... - Search keywords mobilereference and travelMEDICINE: Human Anatomy and Physiology | Human Nervous System | Neurophysiology | Neurochemistry | Biochemistry | Cell Biology | Acupressure Guide | more...- Search keyword mobilereferenceHEALTH: Acupressure Guide | First Aid Guide | Blood Pressure Tracker | Glucose Tracker | Temperature Tracker - FREE | Office Yoga | Sitting Yoga | Headache Remedy | Headache Diary | Hangover Remedy - FREE | Fertility Calendar | Contractions Calculator | Newborn Tracker | Quit Smoking Calculator | Sleep Well (audio) | Meditation (audio) | more...- Search keyword soundtellsDIET: Calorie Burner-Diet Planner | Weight Tracker | Cholesterol Tracker | Cookbook | Cooking Alarm Clock - Search keyword soundtellsSCIENCE: Human Anatomy and Physiology | Human Nervous System | Neurophysiology | Neurochemistry | Biochemistry | Cell Biology | Lightning Distance Calculator - FREE | Scientific Alarm Clock | more...- Search keyword mobilereferenceHISTORY: Art History Guide | American Presidents | World Religions | U.S. History | European History | more...- Search keyword mobilereferenceRELIGION: The World English Bible (Modern Translation) | The Holy Bible (American Standard Version) | more...- Search keyword mobilereferenceSPORTS: Pace Calculator (free) | Gym Journal | Heart Rate Calculator | Chess Guide | Chess Clock | Six Timer | Baseball Ball Speed Calculator | Office Yoga | Sitting Yoga - Search keyword soundtellsHOBBIES AND GAMES: Feng Shui | Chinese Astrology Cookbook | Cooking Alarm Clock | more... - Search keyword mobilereference