Blood Pressure Tracker (Desktop PC Companion) for Pocket PCThe Blood Pressure Tracker simplifies blood pressure and heart rate data logging. The software automatically saves systolic and diastolic blood pressure, heart rate, and time of me
Blood Pressure Tracker (Desktop PC Companion) by: SoundTells, last updated: 04/09/2007
Requirements: 100kB of free memory (very small program) Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
About Blood Pressure Tracker (Desktop PC Companion)Measuring your blood pressure can help you and your doctor prevent or control hypertension and its many complications. Blood pressure readings in the doctor's office may be higher than at other times. The use of home blood pressure monitors can more accurately measure one's overall, or average, blood pressure level.We suggest that persons over age of 40 begin keeping a daily log of their blood pressure readings. Measuring your own pressure is neither expensive nor difficult. It's a good idea to take readings at different times of day, in case there is a difference between morning and evening values. The Blood Pressure Tracker simplifies blood pressure and heart rate data logging. The software automatically saves systolic and diastolic blood pressure, heart rate, and time of measurement. In addition to being a convenient data logger the software is also a voluble tool for blood pressure longitudinal trends analysis. This longitudinal analysis may help you and your doctor decide on the best medicine and help adjust daily drug dosage. Features
- This software was designed in accordance with American Heart Association Guidelines.
- The intuitive interface for systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate logging.
- Oversized numbers for easy data entry.
- Monitor changes in blood pressure and heart rate over time on the longitudinal graphs. Trending over any time interval.
- The Calendar view shows an average blood pressure day by day.
- The History display allows one to view all historic data.
- Comments such as sickness, allergy, stress, or flying across several time zones can be easily entered from a drop-down box.
- You can save all data into a text file for sharing with your physician.
- You can save all data into a CSV file (comma delimited text file) for backup and editing.
- You can edit the CSV file on the desktop PC with Excel, Notepad, or any other text editing software.
- You can load data from the CSV file into the Tracker software.
- Extremely small database size - ten years worth of recordings take less than 100kB of your device memory. In other words, an average PC hard drive can store 10 million years of your blood pressure data.
- Designed to be conveniently used by elder people, who may not have fully developed computer skills.
Note: The trial version is limited to 20 uses.Note: You do not need to uninstall the trial version, the full version will overwrite the trial software. The full version will not affect the data you have collected during trial. To see all Health related software for PC and Pocket PC and to learn how you can reduce your blood pressure via yoga, exercise, meditation, and acupressure please visit www.SoundTells.comPlease also consider these titles developed by SoundTells:
Trackers: Blood Pressure Tracker | Glucose Tracker | Weight Tracker | Cholesterol Tracker | Headache Diary | Temperature Tracker |
Diet and Exercise: Calorie Burner | Gym Journal | Office Yoga | Sitting Yoga | Heart Rate Calculator | Pace Calculator | Quit Smoking Calculator |
Guides: Acupressure Guide | Feng Shui | Sleep Well | Meditation |
For Women: Fertility Calendar | Contractions Calculator | Newborn Tracker |
Timers: Scientific Alarm Clock | Cooking Alarm Clock | Six Timer | Chess Clock | Baseball Ball Speed Calculator
PALM: Blood Pressure Tracker | Weight Tracker | Acupressure Guide
SMARTPHONE: Blood Pressure Tracker | Glucose Tracker | Weight Tracker | Fertility Calendar | Acupressure Guide | Sleep Well | Meditation
SYMBIAN: Acupressure Guide for S80 | Acupressure Guide for S60
DESKTOP PC: Blood Pressure Tracker | Glucose Tracker | Weight Tracker | Fertility Calendar