Glucose Tracker - log and monitor your blood glucose levels (Desktop PC companion) for Pocket PCMeasuring your glucose level can help you and your doctor control diabetes and its many complications. We suggest that persons with diabetes begin keeping a daily log of their gluc
Glucose Tracker - log and monitor your blood glucose levels (Desktop PC companion) by: SoundTells, last updated: 04/09/2007
Requirements: Less than 100kB of free memory; 95/98/ME/NT/W2K/XP
About Glucose Tracker - log and monitor your blood glucose levels (Desktop PC companion)Measuring your glucose level can help you and your doctor control diabetes and its many complications. We suggest that persons with diabetes begin keeping a daily log of their glucose readings. It''s a good idea to take readings at different times of day: the ideal glucose levels are: 70 to 130 mg/dL (4 to 7 mmol/L) before meals, and less than 180 mg/dL (10 mmol/L) 1 to 2 hours after a meal. The Glucose Tracker simplifies glucose data logging. The software automatically saves glucose level, relationship to the meal, and time of measurement. In addition to being a convenient data logger the software is also a voluble tool for glucose level longitudinal trends analysis. This longitudinal analysis may help you and your doctor decide on the best medicine and help adjust daily drug dosage. Features
- The intuitive interface for data logging.
- Oversized numbers for easy data entry.
- Monitor the changes of glucose over time on the longitudinal graphs.
- Trending over any time interval.
- The Calendar view shows the maximum and minimum glucose levels day by day. The calendar automatically identifies and marks days with Good, OK, and Poor glucose levels.
- The History display allows one to view all historic data.
- You can save all data into a text file for copying to PC or sharing with your physician.
- You save all data into a CSV file (comma delimited text file) for backup, archival, and editing.
- You can edit the CSV file on the desktop PC with Excel, Notepad, or any other text editing software.
- You can load data from the CSV file into the Tracker software.
- The tracker allows switching between mg/dL (milligrams/deciliter used primarily in the USA) and mmol/L (millimol/liter used outside the USA) at any time;
Note: The trial version is limited to 10 uses.Note: You do not need to uninstall the trial version, the full version will overwrite the trial software. This will not affect the data that you have already saved.
Please also consider these titles developed for You by MobileReference and SoundTells:TRAVEL GUIDES AND PHRASEBOOKS: New York | Paris | London | Amsterdam | Boston | Miami | Chicago | Greece | Israel | Montreal | National Parks | more...- Search keywords mobilereference and travelMEDICINE: Human Anatomy and Physiology | Human Nervous System | Neurophysiology | Neurochemistry | Biochemistry | Cell Biology | Acupressure Guide | more...- Search keyword mobilereferenceHEALTH: Acupressure Guide | First Aid Guide | Headache Remedy | Hangover Remedy - FREE | more...- Search keyword soundtellsSCIENCE: Human Anatomy and Physiology | Human Nervous System | Neurophysiology | Neurochemistry | Biochemistry | Cell Biology | more...- Search keyword mobilereferenceHISTORY: Art History Guide | American Presidents | World Religions | U.S. History | European History | more...- Search keyword mobilereferenceRELIGION: The World English Bible (Modern Translation) | The Holy Bible (American Standard Version) | World Religions | more...- Search keyword mobilereferenceHOBBIES AND GAMES: Cookbook | Feng Shui | Chinese Astrology | Chess Guide | more...- Search keyword mobilereference