CURRENT CONSULT Medicine 2007 for Pocket PCPractical answers on more than 850 disorders seen in hospital and practice settings. Fully updated by the authors of the best-selling CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment.
CURRENT CONSULT Medicine 2007 by: Unbound Medicine, last updated: 17/12/2006
Requirements: Pocket PC 2002 or later; Windows 5.0;ActiveSync 3.1;Windows 95 or later; 4 Mb available memory
About CURRENT CONSULT Medicine 2007CURRENT CONSULT Medicine 2007
Authoritative -- Efficient -- Easy-to-use Editors: Maxine Papadakis, MD & Stephen J. McPhee, MD Publisher: McGraw Hill Description CURRENT CONSULT Medicine 2007 is the at-a-glance diagnostic and treatment guide for all your clinical questions. Developed by the expert editors of the best-selling CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment, CURRENT CONSULT Medicine covers more than 850 disorders including the most common diseases, syndromes, and symptoms seen in hospital and outpatient settings.
Authoritative answers to your clinical questions are presented in a well-organized and easy to read format. Multiple indexes allow you to select the most effective path for searching the latest clinically pertinent coverage of all aspects of adult inpatient and outpatient care. Start with patient presentation and use the integrated differential diagnosis tool to move quickly from specific symptoms to detailed disease information. Or begin with a broader approach to searching and view diseases categorized by organ system. Practical solutions to immediate diagnostic and management problems are enhanced by more than 150 reference tables with crystal clear summaries of disease assessment and treatment options.
New to This Edition:
- Completely revised Differential Diagnosis section (from Diagnosaurus 2.0!)
- Thoroughly updated treatment recommendations
- Expanded discussion of select diseases including angina pectoris, atrial fibrillation, cor pulmonale, and familial adenomatous polyposis
- Bookmark tool for instant retrieval
- Practical answers on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 850 disorders!
- Differential diagnosis tool--go from symptoms to treatment in just a few taps
- Laboratory tests and imaging studies for efficient diagnosis
- Specific treatment recommendations for effective patient management
- Guidelines for When to Admit and When to Refer
- Selected websites and references for more information
- Tables optimized for both Palm and Pocket PC operating systems
- Color and high resolution support
- Landscape mode
- Secure digital (SD) card and memory stick support
- Highly compressed data to save space on your device