NEW! - Nursing Central for Pocket PCPremier drug, disease, and test information by and for nurses! Dictionary and literature searching included. Quick answers wherever you need them. Bundled to save you money!
With Nursing Central you can look up detailed information written by nurses on diseases, tests, and procedures all while you're on the go. Consult the comprehensive database of 4,600 different drugs or quickly refer to more than 56,000 dictionary terms w
NEW! - Nursing Central by: Unbound Medicine, last updated: 10/06/2007
Requirements: Windows Mobile (All Platforms), 17 MB of memory, ActiveSync 3.1 or later, Windows PC, Internet
About NEW! - Nursing CentralNursing Central
PDA, Web, & Wireless -- for one price! Nursing Central is the complete mobile solution for nursing. Look up detailed information written by and for nurses on diseases, tests, and procedures. Consult the comprehensive database of 4,600 drugs or refer to more than 56,000 dictionary terms whenever you have a question. Search Medline or keep up with your favorite nursing journals by having tables of contents delivered directly to your handheld. You save 33% when you purchase your favorite nursing references in this all-in-one resource! With Nursing Central you get Unbound Medicine's award winning PDA functionality as well as twelve months of Web and Wireless access. Nursing Central includes the following: Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 3rd Edition A "must have" reference for every nurse, Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual contains comprehensive and easy-to-access specifics on the assessment, nursing diagnosis and management of the most commonly seen disorders. Experienced nurses working in community or clinical settings and students transitioning from the classroom to the workplace can quickly find everything they need to plan and implement effective care. DRGs, lifespan considerations, nursing interventions, discharge guidelines, and more!
Editors: Marilyn Sawyer Sommers, RN, PhD, FAAN & Susan A. Johnson, RN, PhD Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications An easy to consult manual containing 398 monographs covering 664 tests. It guides the nurse through pre-test requirements, intratest procedures and monitoring, and post-test care. Davis's Comprehensive Handbook includes concise information on the "whys" and "hows" of a wide range of diagnostic tests. Authors: Zoanne Schnell, PhD, RN, Anne M. Van Leeuwen, MA, BS, MT(ASCP), & Todd R. Kranpitz, MS, BS, NMT, ARRT Davis's Drug Guide The best-selling drug reference produced by F.A. Davis provides need-to-know information on thousands of brand name and generic drugs.
- More than 1,600 monographs covering 4,600 trade and generic drugs
- Quarterly updates with the latest FDA-approved medications
- Complete IV information
- Wholesale prices for the top 300 drugs
- Winner - Handango Champion Award 2005 - Best Industry Application!
- Pictures and Tables!
- Color and high resolution support
- Landscape mode
- Secure digital (SD) card and memory stick support
- Highly compressed data to save space on your device
- License to access all of the reference content on one wired PDA
- Search across all resources via one streamlined interface
- Discover related material using Unbound's powerful "See Related" feature
- Set-up topic Alerts to route daily to your handheld
- Save favorite searches and bookmarks in your personal Archive
- 12-month subscription
- Look up disease, drug, test and literature information from any wireless device with a Web browser - Palm OS, Pocket PC, Smartphone, or Blackberry!
- Navigate easily using the customized interface for your device
- Requires no installation file!
- 12-month subscription