Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 4/e for Pocket PCQuick, evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of more than 350 laboratory, imaging and microbiology tests. NEW EDITION!
Version: 2.1 build 4.32.95
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 4/e by: Unbound Medicine, last updated: 10/06/2007
Requirements: Pocket PC 2000,2002,2003, ActiveSync 3.1 or later, Windows PC, Internet connection, 820Kb of memory
About Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 4/ePocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 4/e
Powered by Unbound MedicineAuthors: Diana Nicoll, MD, PhD; Stephen McPhee, MD; Michael Pignone, MD, MPHPublisher: Pocket Guide to Diagnostics Tests, 4/e for PDA provides quick, evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of common diagnostic tests. Covering more than 350 laboratory, imaging, and microbiology tests, this handy reference is ideal for answering common questions such as:
- Which test is best to diagnose, screen, or follow a certain condition?
- How do I interpret an abnormal diagnostic test?
- How do I collect the appropriate specimen or prepare the patient for testing?
- Where can I find more information on this test in the medical literature?"A lean, mean reference machine" -- Journal of Family Practice, on the first edition
- Latest edition of Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests - optimized for handheld devices.
- Includes more than 350 tests from the following chapters:
- Common Laboratory Tests
- Diagnostic Imaging Tests
- Microbiology Tests
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring -- NEW!
- Tests in Differential Diagnosis - NEW!
- Covers ambulatory and inpatient medicine
- Quick Answer Technology - get the information you need with as little as 2 taps
- Includes in-line graphic formulae and extensive cross-linking between tests
- New tests such as beta-natriuretic peptide and computed tomographic arterial protography
- Updates to hundreds of tests
- New section on Therapeutic drug monitoring
- New section on Tests in Differential Diagnosis