HealthManage for PocketPC v3.0 for Pocket PCWeight Loss Management for your PocketPC
HealthManage for PocketPC v3.0 by: Muskrat Software LLC, last updated: 22/01/2005
Requirements: PocketPC 2002 or PocketPC 2003
About HealthManage for PocketPC v3.0HealthManage for PocketPC Weight management for your PocketPC! Manage your weight loss while maintaining healthy eating habits.Version 3.0 Now Available! Features:
- Calculate food values from Calories, Fat grams, and Fiber before you eat or buy food.
- Compatible with popular WW weight management system, both old and new systems.
- Search for food in a database of 6600 food items. Convert various serving sizes into equivalent food value.
- Keep track of favorite foods, snacks, and meals, and quickly reenter them every time you need it.
- Search for an entry in your list of favorite foods. Rapidly find a common entry to enter. NEW!
- Track daily food values based on current weight, along with weekly values.
- Track exercise and fitness activities and translate them automatically into activity values.
- Calculate food value for a food item from it's nutrition label.
- Protect your data by adding a password. Only people who have your password can view your health data.
- Improved user interface! Easier to use with fewer screen taps! NEW!
- View history of food eaten, and exercise performed for any day. NEW!
- Keep track of up to four configurable healthy food choices, such as glasses of water, servings of dairy, fruit, or vegetables, number of carbs consumed, vitamins taken, or amount of fat consumed. NEW!
- Backup food data on your desktop PC.
- Chart your weight loss, customize your weight chart to include just the information you want. NEW!
- Synchronize your data between your PocketPC and your Windows desktop PC.
- Update information on either your desktop PC or your PocketPC.
- Archive old data and import it into programs such as Microsoft Excel.
- Generate and print reports of meals eaten, exercise, and/or weight loss.