Pregnancy Tracker for PocketPC 2002/3 for Pocket PCHelps moms-to-be keep track of their progress during pregnancy.
Pregnancy Tracker for PocketPC 2002/3 by: GANDM Enterprises, last updated: 15/11/2004
Requirements: PocketPC 2002, 2 MB available RAM or PPC 2003 with EVB Runtime (see note in detailed description)
About Pregnancy Tracker for PocketPC 2002/3A Pregnant Mom's Dream! <<*!!NEW LOW PRICE!!*>> A comprehensive collection of tools to help keep track of yourprogress in pregnancy and happenings with your baby.
- Written by a practicing OB/Gyn Physician.
- Shows your current week and day counter throughout the pregnancy. This includes a graphic progress bar and a calculation of the number of lunar months based on todays date.
- Includes a built in list of the 250 most popular boy and girl baby names.
- Shows facts and information about your baby for each week of the pregnancy including current length and average current weight.
- Shows real 3D ultrasound pictures for each week of your pregnancy!
- Allows you to keep track of information from each of your doctor visits including your weight, blood pressure, fetal heart rate, fundal height (height of your pregnant uterus) and any comments. Calculates your total weight gain and also uses your body mass index (based on your weight and height) to calculate what a normal weight gain would be for you.
- Allows you to keep track of all of your lab work and lets you know what labs are due depending on your stage of pregnancy.
- Uses a physician quality due date calculator to enter your Last Period, Conception date and or First Ultrasound dating information. Dating analysis (using a system most obstetricians follow) is available to help you calculate your true due date.
- Includes a printed report which shows dating information, visit history and all lab work which would be very useful to take with you when you go into labor.
- Includes many built-in information boxes (see below)
- Important: click on any bolded text on the many screens to bring up additional information! There are a lot of messages and "hidden" text in this program!!