Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual (OncoMds™) for Pocket PCEasy to use collection of over 100 drugs-both on-and off-label-commonly used in cancer treatment, including several new agents now completely revised and updated for 2007.
Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual (OncoMds™) by: Skyscape, last updated: 24/05/2007
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC: 2.8 MB
About Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual (OncoMds™)Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual
powered by Skyscape Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc.
Completely revised and updated for 2007, this practical reference is an up-to-date guide to all aspects of cancer chemotherapy. The reference provides a comprehensive, easy to use collection of over 100 drugs-both on- and off-label-commonly used in cancer treatment, including several new agents (recently or about to be FDA approved). A section on Common Chemotherapy Regimens provides a quick reference to management of specific cancers. A comprehensively revised introductory section on Principles of Chemotherapy offers a concise, current overview of the field.
- Special chapter profiling anti-emetic drugs
- Diagrams of drug structures and pathways
- Complete discussion of clinical pharmacology, indications, and dosages
- Coverage of toxicity and interactions
- Separate sections on chemotherapy regimens for specific cancers
- Overview of basic principles of cancer drug therapy
- Built-in Medical Calculators provide instant access from within topics to relevant medical calculators include:
- Ideal Body Weight (IBW)
- Determination of Creatinine Clearance Calculator
- Males: Creatinine Clearance Calculator
- Females: Creatinine Clearance Calculator
- Carboplatin Dose Calculator
- Full Images: Images that bring the content to life.
- Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen. View Table Viewer demo >