Pocket Diet for Pocket PCA comprehensive diet tracking and nutritional database application with large database of foods.
Pocket Diet by: Electric Dreams Inc., last updated: 15/11/2004
Requirements: Any Pocket PC
About Pocket DietPocket Diet is a comprehensive diet analysis solution for your PocketPC. Compare your diet to the 7000+ item USDA food database, and view your nutritional requirements, such as RDA's. See if your diet is balanced, how many of your calories come from fat, and track your cholesterol, calcium, carbohydrate, protein, iron intake and more!Pocket Diet now syncs with our desktop product, Desktop Diet! Pocket Diet helps you evaluate and manage any type of diet plan you might require. Whether Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Atkins Diet, Zone Diet, performance diet, low carb or low fat diets, Pocket Diet will help you reach your fitness and health goals.Pocket Diet also logs your exercise activities to determine your net calorific intake, and estimate your weight loss/gain.Graph your diet, weight loss, blood sugar and individual nutrients. Generate reports for one day or a given period of time.Pocket Diet includes many features to improve simplicity and speed of use. Food items you have picked before are saved to speed selection later, and you can create custom food items from the foods you eat based on USDA data or the label on the package.Summary of features:
- Track an unlimited number of users
- Search the entire USDA database of foods on your PDA! Choose between common measurements to save you time, such as tbsp. of butter or slices of pizza
- The database includes many items from fast food chains, such as Taco Bell, McDonalds, KFC and more!
- Tracks the following items in your diet: Calories, Carbohydrates, Net Carbs, Protein, Fat, Sat. Fat, Poly. Fat, Mon. Fat, Cholesterol, Fiber, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Sodium, Pant. Acid, Selenium, Potassium, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, Niacin, and Folate
- Keep track of your health, including sleep, weight, body fat %, medications and more!
- Set your nutrient goals based on RDA values
- Auto calculate your WW points for foods, meals and days based on their nutritional content
- Create detailed reports on your diet for the time period you specify
- Add custom foods to the database
- Export meal and health data to CSV format for input into MS Excel
- Free 10-day trial version!