Diseases of the Human Body, 4th Ed. for Pocket PCAn excellent resource for learning more than 350 common medical conditions in an easy to follow format - perfect for students.
Diseases of the Human Body, 4th Ed. by: Skyscape, last updated: 23/10/2005
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC: 6.4 MB
About Diseases of the Human Body, 4th Ed.Diseases of the Human Body, 4th Ed.
powered by Skyscape Author(s): Carol D. Tamparo, PhD, CMA & Marcia (Marti) A. Lewis, EdD, RN, CMAPublisher: F.A. Davis Company The new edition of this classic text continues to offer students an excellent resource for learning common medical conditions. To help students locate specific information on more than 350 diseases, each condition is presented in an easy to follow format and includes description, etiology, signs and symptoms, diagnostic procedures, treatment, prognosis, and prevention.
- NEW chapter - "Mental Health Diseases and Disorders," provides a well-rounded introduction to a critical healthcare topic
- Full-color illustrations
- Each disease condition is presented in an easy-to-follow format that includes description, etiology, signs and symptoms, diagnostic procedures, treatment, prognosis, and prevention
- Coverage of new and reemerging diseases, including:
- Complementary and alternative therapies to keep you up-to-speed on the latest holistic remedies
- Case studies that offer valuable real-life patient scenarios
- Annual disease updates, online at www.fadavis.com, provide the most recent information about key diseases
- Patient Teaching boxes help you take even better care of your patients