IPDA-II (Initial Psychological Disorder Analysis) for Pocket PCQuickly determine an initial diagnoses of an Axis-I or Axis-II psychological disorder.
IPDA-II (Initial Psychological Disorder Analysis) by: Vesteon Software, last updated: 04/07/2007
About IPDA-II (Initial Psychological Disorder Analysis)
FREE to download and try! See this award winning software for yourself.
Quickly determine an initial diagnoses of an Axis-I or Axis-II psychological disorder. Accurately determine a clients course of action with this easy to use, flexible software for all Pocket PC and Windows Mobile 5.0 PDAs. IPDA-II is a versatile instrument for evaluating individuals suspected of having a psychological disorder. It enables mental health professionals to rapidly & easily determine an initial diagnoses of an Axis-I or Axis-II disorders via answering simple guided "Yes"/"No" questions leading to a result. IPDA-II saves and displays client's histories, initial diagnosis, demographics, medications & progress notes all at your finger tips. * Psychologist tested and approved. Features:
- 2 FREE Axis-I evaluations. Purchase additional evaluations (up to 32) here.
- Security features to protect client's records.
- Track client's clinical progress.
- Improve productivity and client care.
- Client list to view, select, save and retrieve data (add, edit and ).
- Summary of demographics, current medication, last diagnosis, track medications
- Medication list with 326 prescriptions, RX class and indication.
- Progress note fields.
- 24 Axis-I and 10 Axis-II evaluations to administer. (Full Purchase)
- Guided "Yes"/"No" questions to determine a result.
- Summary report.
- Functional physical Up/Down buttons to cycle through the client list.
- Preferences to customize the application.
- Filters and sorts to help find and organize.
- Databases are backed up on PC.
- Intuitive interface.
- Pop-up date selection.
- COLOR support for color PDAs.
- FREE updates.
- FREE support.
Orderadditional evaluations(up to 32)
- Enable purchase evaluations.
- You get e-mail support.
- You get e-mail notifications of updates, upgrades and new evaluations.
- Free updates.