Pocket Lab for Pocket PCTrack your laboratory results, learn more about how, why and when to test, view lab reports, result graphs and compare your results to goal value.
Pocket Lab by: Delta Software, last updated: 15/11/2004
Requirements: pocket pc
About Pocket LabPocket Lab helps you track your cholesterol, insulin level, uric acid level and much more tests. With Pocket Lab, you can simply review laboratory tests information (when to take the test? Why take the test? How the test is performed? What do results mean?). You can track your results for any test available in the database or even add your own test. Pocket Lab generates test reports as well as graphs that compare your results to goal results and track them over a period of time.
Pocket Lab offers the following features :
1. Test InformationPocket lab deploys a database of laboratory tests with information about alternative test names, when to take the test? Why take the test? How the test is performed? What do results mean? Is there a home test kit? You can easily browse this information to learn more about your test.
2. Add new test resultsPocket Lab allows you to add your tests as well as test results and comments.
3. Generate Test reportYou can view a report for each test date and results.
4. Draw Test GraphThe graph for the test results can be either line or bar graph. It go from graphing results for the current day to a year-to-date period of time. The graph shows your results versus the goal results for a particular test.
5. Switch UserPocket Lab supports multiple users and you can add as many users as you wish.
Delta Software disclaims any liability arising from the use, interpretation or understanding of the information provided in Pocket Lab. The information is provided as a guideline only and is not intended by any means to replace medical advice.