The 5-Minute Orthopaedic Consult (5mOrth™) for Pocket PC5mOrth™ - Continues to emphasize a practical, evidence based approach to the management of hospitalized patients!
The 5-Minute Orthopaedic Consult (5mOrth™) by: Skyscape, last updated: 28/08/2007
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC: 8.2 MB
About The 5-Minute Orthopaedic Consult (5mOrth™)The 5-Minute Orthopaedic Consult
powered by Skyscape Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins The 5-Minute Orthopaedic Consult is designed to provide easy-to-use, subject-specific information during rapid consultations. The organization and indexing make this a valuable resource that can be used while seeing patients in the clinic or hospital setting by practitioners in orthopaedic surgery, family practice, primary care, emergency room practice, pediatrics, and gerontology.
Consistent presentation of information within each topic enables the user to scan over 250 orthopaedic problems to find specific information or to gain an overview of the whole topic within minutes.
- New alphabetical organization
- Includes Acromioclavicular joint arthritis, ankle instability, biceps tendon rupture, chordoma, desmoid tumor, epithelioid sarcoma, femoral shaft fracture in children, and many more!
- Designed for rapid consultation on over 250 orthopaedic problems encountered by orthopaedic surgery, primary care, or ER practitioners.
- Easy navigation through even complicated patient complaints.
- Diagnosis Section for each condition covers signs and symptoms, physical examination, imaging procedures, pathologic findings and differential diagnosis
- Provides comprehensive information on the management of each condition, including surgical and medical treatments, physical therapy, patient education, monitoring, and prognosishelpful list of references provided for each condition
- Includes condensed discussions of relevant in-depth information such as etiology and pathogenesis
- Full Images: Images that bring the content to life.
- Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen. View Table Viewer demo >