Neonatal Formulary: Drug Use in Pregnancy and the First Year of Life (NNF™) for Pocket PCIt's compact and up to date, referenced, advice on the prescribing of drugs, and their safe and accurate nursing administration, during pregnancy, labour and the first year of life
Neonatal Formulary: Drug Use in Pregnancy and the First Year of Life (NNF™) by: Skyscape, last updated: 02/09/2007
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC: 4.6 MB
About Neonatal Formulary: Drug Use in Pregnancy and the First Year of Life (NNF™)Neonatal Formulary: Drug Use in Pregnancy and the First Year of Life
powered by Skyscape Publisher: Blackwell This continuously updated formulary draws on the experience of an increasingly international group of neonatologists and is now a well established resource on prescribing in infancy. It covers all the drugs commonly used in the perinatal period, including those used for fetal treatment, and summarizes how the prescribing of each has to adapt to changes in drug elimination during the first year of life.
With 229 monographs supported by key references, and shorter entries on a further 141 drugs or drug groups commonly prescribed during pregnancy and lactation, this resource has become a standard reference for all neonatologists, neonatal nurses, obstetricians, pediatricians, midwives and pharmacists.
- fully updated 229 monographs with one more recent key references to the obstetric, perinatal or neonatal literature
- Significant interactions between drugs
- increased attention to drugs only used in the management of tropical diseases
- invaluable information on drug storage, drug licensing, drug prescribing, dose sizes and administration for babies
- further inclusion of evidence from relevant RCTs and systematic reviews from the Cochrane database
- Section available on how to administer bolus and IV inusions safely.
- New interactive flowcharts: Now, complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. See how this innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models. View flowcharts demo>
- Build-in Medical Calculator: Provide instant access from within topics to Fractional Excretion of Na, Tubular Phosphate Resorption and Weights!
- Full Images: Images that bring the content to life.
- Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen. View Table Viewer demo >