Child and Adolescent Neurology (ChildNeur™) for Pocket PCDesigned to teach the art of diagnosis and treatment of neurologic and mental disease using a rational approach, to arrive at a diagnosis and formulate a plan for treatment.
Child and Adolescent Neurology (ChildNeur™) by: Skyscape, last updated: 06/09/2007
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC: 15.1 MB
About Child and Adolescent Neurology (ChildNeur™)Child and Adolescent Neurology
powered by Skyscape Publisher: Blackwell Publishing Ltd. A comprehensive yet succinct resource targeted at primary care physicians but it was designed with a broad audience in mind including pediatric, neurology, psychiatry and child neurology physicians. It is also a useful introductory and review text for student or postgraduate physicians, as well as a valuable resource for paraprofessionals in these fields.
- Aims to convey not only essential knowledge but also the collected wisdom
- To achieve the goal of conveying not only knowledge but wisdom, each volume is divided into three sections:Pediatric Neurologic Evaluation, General Pediatric Neurologic Diseases and Disorders and Common Pediatric Neurologic Problems
- Includes comprehensive history and age-specific examinations which can be reproduced and tailored to individual uses
- Newly included "Order and Disorders of Central Nervous System Development" uses a unique teleologic approach.
- Covers most commonly seen conditions in child neurology
- Also included to facilitate a physician's use of the resource are:
- Nosologic Diagnosis tables
- "Pearls and Perils" boxes
- "Consider Consultation When..." boxes
- What They Unlock boxes
- Selected annotated bibliographies
- A complete bibliography and
- Key Clinical Questions
- The Nosologic Diagnosis tables are based on a discriminator model to promote clearer understanding and are superior to a criterion-based model and others that lack similar specificity.
- Built-in Medical Calculator: Provide instant access from within topics to Glasgow Coma Scale!
- Full Images: Images that bring the content to life.
- Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen. View Table Viewer demo >