LabNotes: Guide to Lab & Diagnostic Tests for Pocket PCA quick and portable reference tool for competently explaining, preparing, and caring for patients before, during, and after common lab and diagnostic testing.
LabNotes: Guide to Lab & Diagnostic Tests by: Skyscape, last updated: 12/09/2005
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC: 2 MB
About LabNotes: Guide to Lab & Diagnostic TestsLabNotes: Guide to Lab & Diagnostic Tests
powered by Skyscape Author(s): Tracey Hopkins, BSN, RN, Ardmore, PennsylvaniaPublisher: F.A. Davis Company A Davis''s Notes book, LabNotes provides students, nurses, and other health professionals with a quick and portable reference tool for competently explaining, preparing, and caring for patients before, during, and after common lab and diagnostic testing. Concise information explains lab reference ranges and considerations, diagnostic test purposes and procedures, pre-test preparation, and post-test care.
- Covers essentials for more than 400 lab and diagnostic tests
- Includes lab tests, radiography, arteriography, nuclear- and non-nuclear imaging, endoscopy, organ function and electrophysiology tests
- Panic lab levels and nurse alerts are identified
- Illustrations show positioning and views, tube top colors, examples of x-ray, mammogram, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, whole skeleton bone scan, and lung scan images
- Patient education guidelines and tips
- Major sections include: Labs, X-rays, CT/MRI/US, Nuclear Scans, Other Tests, Tools