Oxford Handbook of Cardiology (OHCard™) for Pocket PCQuick reference tool for all cardiovascular professionals and trainees who require rapid access, not only to the basics of cardiology, but also to up-to-date information.
Oxford Handbook of Cardiology (OHCard™) by: Skyscape, last updated: 10/09/2007
Requirements: Windows%XAE CE/Pocket PC: 9.1 MB
About Oxford Handbook of Cardiology (OHCard™)Oxford Handbook of Cardiology
powered by Skyscape Publisher: OUP Provides quick reference and practical advice and background information on common cardiac conditions, including coronary artery disease, arrhythmias, valvular and congenital heart disease, cardiomyopathies and heart failure.
Specialist sections offer useful background information on diagnostic tests, management of cardiac problems in pregnancy and cardiology in the developing world. Covering a wealth of practical advice regarding patient diagnosis and management, the Oxford Handbook of Cardiology provides hands on information and advice to care of the cardiology patient. Aimed primarily at cardiology trainees and specialist nurses, this resource will also serve as a useful reference for doctors, nurses and allied health professionals with an interest in caring for patients with heart disease.
- Rapid access to essential, clinical information for on the wards and in the clinic
- Assists readers in unfamiliar territory and is an aide-memoire for the basics
- Includes specialist sections on common diagnostic tests, management of cardiac problems in pregnancy and cardiology in the developing world
- Extensively illustrated with diagrams and colour plates
- Sections on eponymous syndromes, major cardiac trials and emergencies in cardiology
- New interactive flowcharts: Now, complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. See how this innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models. View flowchart demo>
- Full Images: Images that bring the content to life.
- Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen. View Table Viewer demo>