Griffith's 5 Minute Clinical Consult 2005 and & AHFS Dosing Companion Bundle - Save over 50%! for Pocket PCSpecially priced package of Griffith's 5 Minute Clinical Consult 2005 (5mcc5) and AHFS Dosing Companion (RxDrugs) - a best selling and most comprehensive clinical & drug resource.
Griffith's 5 Minute Clinical Consult 2005 and & AHFS Dosing Companion Bundle - Save over 50%! by: Skyscape, last updated: 10/03/2005
Requirements: Palm OS 8.7 MB ; Windows CE/Pocket PC 18.2 MB
About Griffith's 5 Minute Clinical Consult 2005 and & AHFS Dosing Companion Bundle - Save over 50%!Whether you need to confirm a critical diagnosis or check the latest dosing guidelines before initiating treatment, these trusted and continuously updated references ensure accurate and confident decision making at the point of care. This special offer combines the #1 selling handheld version of Griffith's 5-Minute Clinical Consult since 1994 with the most trusted compilation of drug dosing information on the market - the AHFS Dosing Companion. With Skyscape's patented smARTlink™ technology, related clinical and drug topics can be easily cross-indexed to provide a powerful and integrated source of information that you can carry with you wherever you go!
Griffith's 5 Minute Clinical Consult 2005
- Whether you need to check critical diagnostic criteria, or are trying to choose the best medical or surgical approach for a particular patient...Griffith's 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2005 ensures that the information you get is current, accurate, and accessible!
- Written by more than 330 expert clinicians, the latest edition of this trusted quick reference delivers on-the-spot facts on more than 1,000 commonly encountered medical problems with the most current diagnostic and treatment information available.
- Indexed with more than 7,500 terms and medications, the proven 5-Minute format helps clinicians locate the desired information quickly.
- ICD-9-CM code index offers quick access to disease classification and coding data.
- Dynamic updates throughout the year!
- One-of-a-kind handheld version of the extensively referenced, evidence-based dosing statements prepared by professional editorial staff and based on the AHFS Drug Information database, which is recognized through Federal legislation and regulation as an official compendium for information on medically accepted uses of drugs.
- The most trusted compilation of continuously updated drug dosing information on the market.